Friday, March 7, 2008

First day of classes

Well, almost. Yesterday was supposed to be my first real class. Economic Problems in Latin America. Exciting, no? I had gone to the San Joaquin campus yesterday to make absolutely sure I knew where the class was. I left lunch early so that I wouldn't be at all late. I hurried in, sat down, and got out my stuff. After all, I'm representing the United States here, I can't give some kind of slackass performance on the first day. So I wait. And I wait. And I wait. No professor, and the more I look around, the more I notice that every student in this classroom is a foreign exchange student. I talk to some nice brits for a little, then half an hour after the class was supposed to start we finally give up and leave.

Now I don't want you to get the wrong impression. I'm not angry or upset in any way shape or form. I think that giving the foreign exchange students a book full of classes that don't exist is one of the funniest jokes I've ever heard of. I just don't want to fall behind is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahhahahahha :D they ran with your tuition money